Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling Great!

Today I did the 50 minute SHAKEOLOGY workout. It was awesome! There are two workouts that come with Shakeology, the 30 and the 50. The 50 was a great all around workout combining upper body, lower body and plenty of core exercises.

I am feeling great! I went to the library and found a couple of healthy cook books, for some clean eating meal planning. I love cookbooks with pictures! The more pictures the better. *LOL*

I have definitely noticed a huge improvement in my food cravings and eating patterns since starting Shakeology and the P90X protein bars. I haven't been craving junk like taco bell or panda express anymore. The only problem I'm having is that my son likes to steal my protein bars! So I have to give him small pieces or eat them in the pantry so he doesn't see me. HAHA

He's a chocolate lover, so he also loves to steal my shakeology drinks too. I usually pour him a little bit in his own cup.

Oh, I also tried the P90X Results and Recovery drink. I blended it with ice, it's really tasty, almost like an orange julius!

I am amazed that these products taste so good. I've tried tons of other brands that I won't mention... protein drinks, weight loss shakes, protein bars. I drank/ate them because they were healthy, but I never enjoyed them. They either tasted like chalk, cardboard or had weird textures.

Beachbody really does a good job of making healthy products that taste great!!!

If you got this far reading my blog! Congratulations! You have won a free sample of Shakeology or Results and Recovery! Just email me and let me know which one you would like, and of course, your address!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I actually tried protein bars before. I like the fact that they're effective and at the same time they taste good. I also take lorna vanderhaeghe products to support my health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for the free offer. When I move back to the U.S perhaps I'll take you up on it :) Glad to know that the cravings are subsiding!! Fantastic work on the Shakeology workout, Beach Body has SUCH great products!

    ReplyDelete