Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting back on track!

I think I've finally crushed this cold! Horrible headaches over the weekend, but I grudged through them. I wanted to go walking today for an easy workout, but it was raining! We never get rain! There's always tomorrow. Need to start my P90X workouts again. I'm just starting where I left off, just skipping the days I missed.

I'm also excited to get ChaLEAN Extreme! I just ordered it, so once it gets here I will mix in a little ChaLEAN here and there with my P90X. Can't wait to get it!

I got a Nike plus today with new shoes, they are so comfortable. My old nikes were over 2 years old, with plenty of miles. I got the sportband because I don't have an Ipod. You just disconnect the screen from the wristband and plug it in to your USB it's awesome! I'll post more about it after my next walk. Hopefully I'll be able to go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment