Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Conditioning...

I'm not in the greatest shape, but I have been walking a lot lately. I try to walk at least 8-10 miles a week. Today I walked about 4 1/2 miles to the dollar store, the playground and back. Hopefully this conditioning will help when I start P90X!!!!

My first day of P90X I have to finish early, we have carpet cleaners coming! My goal is to start at 5:30 in the morning. That will give me a little over an hour to relax and have a cup of coffee or a protein shake, then get my workout done while the kiddos are sleeping.

My little alarm clock (the baby) usually wakes me up about 4:15 every morning, but she goes back to sleep after she has a snack. I stay up facebooking and gulping mass amounts of caffeine before I am a functioning human.

I'm also ordering Shakeology, it's the meal replacement from Beachbody. Blended with ice it's like a delicious chocolate shake. You can also mix it with other stuff for a variety of flavors. I love it plain though. Chocolate milkshakes are my favorite, but I can't stomach them very often because they are full of so much sugar. The Shakeology has that strong chocolate flavor and texture, but not all that yucky sugar. That's why I like it so much! It's more like desert to me than a meal replacement.

And... of course a shameless plug.... If you are reading this and are interested in being a coach or ordering P90x or Shakeology or any of the other beachbody work out programs let me know! I can help you choose a program to start and provide motivation and coaching to help you get in shape and reach your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment